Author Assistant Services

Are you an author in need of help and looking for an assistant on a full-time, part-time, or as-needed basis? Well, then I'm your gal! Learn more about the services I provide HERE.

Saturday, December 31, 2011

Celebrating NYE...with CUPCAKES of course!

We're getting closer to midnight and to 2012 and I'm celebrating with cupcakes...cupcakes for my Cupcakes ;)



Are you asking yourself "Are those cupcakes BLUE?! With GREEN and PURPLE frosting?!"
Yes. Yes they are :D


 I hope y'all have a fun and safe New Year's Eve and I hope your 2012 is a kick-ass year full of love, books, and yummy cupcakes!
I <3 you all!!!

**I want to thank my uber talented little sister, Nikki, for taking those AMAZING pictures above! She's a wonderful photographer, no?!**




5 comments:

nodizzies said...

Yummy!

Vicky said...

Oh my gawd, can I have some?? They look absolutely gorgeous and delicious. And I love cupcakes!

It's already 2012 in Hungary so Happy New Year! :) (And greetings from the future, haha)

Sarahbotbonkers said...

Those looks delicious. Now, where would I get one in the wee hours of the morning?

GABY said...

Yummy and cute!

Amy said...

Mmmmm yummy cupcakes. Happy New Year!!