Author Assistant Services

Are you an author in need of help and looking for an assistant on a full-time, part-time, or as-needed basis? Well, then I'm your gal! Learn more about the services I provide HERE.

Tuesday, September 27, 2011

TEASER TUESDAYS {5}, TOP TEN TUESDAY {4}


Teaser Tuesdays... is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:
  • Grab your current read
  • Open to a random page
  • Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
  • BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
  • Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!


Ok, technically this is three sentences, but who's counting right? *shrugs*

"Fox picked up the necklace off the floor and handed it to me as gently as someone would a newborn child. "You've been chosen, Claire. You will join the vampire royal family and be honored with the gift of immortality."
Savor, Megan Duncan
Release date: Oct. 1, 2011
On Oct. 8 I will be hosting the Savor Blog Tour, so come back then to read my review and win awesome prizes from Megan Duncan!




Top Ten Tuesday... is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and The Bookish. Each week a new top ten list will be posted and answered, and other bloggers are invited to post their list answers.




Top Ten Books I Want To Reread
*click on title to learn more*

Jonathan Auxier

Markus Zusak

Ned Vizzini

Wendy Mass

Tony Abbott

Sherman Alexie

Cynthia Lord

J.K. Rowling

Alice Sebold

Ellen Hopkins

WHAT ABOUT YOU? WHAT BOOKS DO YOU WANT TO RE-READ?











12 comments:

inlibrisveritas said...

Your teaser really makes me want to find that book. It sounds so interesting!

Someone recommended A Mango Shaped Space too me and I had never heard of it before. I really need to find a copy.

Mist@BookaholicsBookClub said...

I actually found a list that doesn't have Harry Potter on! lol I'm not counting Beedle the bard.
Your blog looks so fun and busy I decided to follow to, looking forward to seeing future posts :)

Here’s my list

diaryofadomesticgoddess said...

HERE's mine. :)

Jan von Harz said...

I would defintiely reread The Absolutely True Diary of a Part-time. It was such a funny and yet poignantly heart-wrenching book I am sure I would enjoy it again.

Karen and Gerard said...

This book sounds funny--a vampire royal family?

Here's ours: http://ourstack.blogspot.com/2011/09/tuesday-teasers-from-debbie-macomber.html

Rebecca said...

Oh, great teaser. Definitely made me curious!

My teaser is from a book I absolutely loved; Divergent! Click to be teased!

Amy said...

Great teaser! I haven’t had the chance to read this one yet, but it’s definitely being added to my TBR list! Thank you for sharing! :)

Here’s mine:

http://amylunderman.blogspot.com/2011/09/teaser-tuesdays.html

Dani @ Refracted Light said...

Hmmm....interesting teaser. I haven't heard of this one or Megan Duncan so I'll be heading over to Goodreads to check them out :)

My Teaser

Jenna (JL @ An Avid Reader's Musings) said...

Great teaser! I haven't heard of SAVOR, but it sounds intriguing and I love the cover art.
My teaser is from THE PREDICTEDS. And check out my TOP TEN too.

Annie @ButteryBooks said...

Great list! Glad to see The Book Thief ... an excellent novel.

Tribute Books Mama said...

good teaser, enjoy!

here's mine:

http://tributebooksmama.blogspot.com/2011/09/teaser-tuesday_27.html

The Book Faerie said...

Great teaser! Savor looks amazing!!!!

My teaser is from Tiger's Curse: http://thebookfaerie.blogspot.com/2011/09/teaser-tuesdays-4_27.html