Author Assistant Services

Are you an author in need of help and looking for an assistant on a full-time, part-time, or as-needed basis? Well, then I'm your gal! Learn more about the services I provide HERE.

Friday, September 23, 2011

DAILY HAIKU: THE SACRED DAY HAS ARRIVED AT LAST

IT'S FINALLY FRIDAY CUPCAKES!!!!!!!

OMGWTFLOLBBQ! Happy Friday Cupcakes. The weekend is finally upon is. And guess what?! It's Supernatural Season 7 Premiere Day!!! *happy dance* Woot Woot! Can you feel the excitement in the air? Eeek! I'm an excited, anxious bundle of fangirl right now.
So in honor of this most glorious, revered, wonderous day, I give you my daily haiku:

Damn You Kripke!
How long I've waited 
For this most happy of days
Let me scream in joy

See! Even Sam and Dean are excited!


No comments: