It's a new year, which means another round of
March Middle Grade Madness!
I am SO excited to start planning and organizing the 4th Annual March MG Madness! If you're new to this event, it's a month long celebration of middle-grade that features tons of reviews, author interviews, guest posts, giveaways, and more. For more info, check out the 1st MMGM, 2nd MMGM, and the 3rd MMGM.
I LOVE middle-grade literature and this event is my absolute favorite of the year! But, I can't do this event alone, I need some awesome middle-grade authors and publishers to participate as well. In the past three years, I have had some AMAZING authors and pubs get involved and it has been AWESOME!
So, what's this MMGM thang all about? Glad you asked! Basically, every weekday in March a different middle-grade author and/or book(s) will be featured. Here are some guidelines:
- the event will run from March 1-31
- the event is open to ALL middle-grade authors and pubs (traditional, indie, self-published)
- as long as the book(s) you want featured has been released within the last year or will be released within the year, then it's allowed
- authors will have a wide range of posts to choose from (reviews by me, interviews, guest posts, spotlights, giveaways, etc)
- it doesn't cost a thing to participate, but a shout-out about the event on your websites/social media accounts is always appreciated
- I will have about 18-20 spots available, so sign-up early and guarantee a date
sign-ups now closed. thank you :)
And if you have ANY questions at all, please email me at wordspelunker[at]gmail[dot]com
I CAN'T WAIT TO WORK WITH Y'ALL ON THIS FUN EVENT!!