It's a new year, which means another round of
March Middle Grade Madness!
I am SO excited to start planning and organizing the 6th Annual March MG Madness! If you're new to this event, it's a month long celebration of middle-grade that features tons of reviews, author interviews, guest posts, giveaways, and more. For more info, check out the 1st MMGM, 2nd MMGM, 3rd MMGM, the 4th MMGM, and the 5th MMGM!
I LOVE middle-grade literature and this event is my absolute favorite of the year! But, I can't do this event alone, I need some awesome middle-grade authors and publishers to participate as well. In the past four years, I have had some AMAZING authors and pubs get involved and it has been AWESOME!
So, what's this MMGM thang all about? Glad you asked! Basically, throughout March different middle-grade authors and/or books will be featured. Here are some guidelines:
In the past, each day in March has had an MMGM post...this year I do not have the time for such a large event, so I'll be limiting the event to 20 spots/posts. I will also be limiting the amount of reviews offered during this event. But, like in the past, authors can participate in the following types of posts:
- Spotlight Only (basic book/author info is posted, author sponsored giveaway is required)
- Guest Post (you may choose any topic related to middle-grade lit, your book(s), character(s), etc. guest posts should between 300-1000 words)
- 5 Questions Interview (i will provide the questions)
- Top Ten List (you may choose any topic that would appeal to the middle-grade audience)
- Excerpt (no more than 750 words)
- Author Sponsored Giveaway (you may give away any prize(s) you'd like: books, ebooks, swag, gift cards, etc)
If you'd like to participate, please fill out this
If you have any questions please email me at email@example.com