Author Assistant Services

Are you an author in need of help and looking for an assistant on a full-time, part-time, or as-needed basis? Well, then I'm your gal! Learn more about the services I provide HERE.

Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Teaser Tuesdays (24): Unraveling by Elizabeth Norris


Teaser Tuesdays... is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:
• Grab your current read
• Open to a random page
• Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
• BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
• Share the title and author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!


"And I wonder how long I was dead. Because I know with absolute certainty that I was. Dead...And I know with absolute certainty that somehow--even though it defies any logical explanation--Ben Michaels brought me back."


Unraveling (pg. 17)
Elizabeth Norris
4/24/12
Balzer + Bray

Unraveling

Nothing says Happy Valentine's Day like bringing back someone from the dead...I mean, really, it's the ultimate declaration of love right?! ;)

NOW IT'S YOUR TURN TO TEASE ME! LEAVE LINKS IN THE COMMENTS.

4 comments:

Danica Page said...

Great pick! I've had my eye on this one for awhile.

And happy Valentines Day!

My Teaser Tuesday/Top Ten Tuesday post is here

Happy reading!

~Danica Page
Taking It One Page at a Time

Sandy Nachlinger said...

Great Teaser! You're right -- bringing someone back to life is the best gift ever!
I hope you enjoy my Teaser: I know she’s grateful to have you there helping her.

Heidi said...

Good Teaser! Adding it to my list...here is my TT http://newpaperadventures.blogspot.com/2012/02/teaser-tuesday.html

Preet @ A Written Rhapsody said...

I want to read this now! Great teaser. Life...Totally best v-day gift ever!

Also, I very much approve of all your cupcakes on this blog, just saying.

Happy Love Day,

Preet AWR