Author Assistant Services

Are you an author in need of help and looking for an assistant on a full-time, part-time, or as-needed basis? Well, then I'm your gal! Learn more about the services I provide HERE.

Sunday, April 1, 2012

R.A.K- March Wrap Up & Hello April


To learn more about Random Acts of Kindness visit Book Soulmates

In March I received...

Perfect by Ellen Hopkins
Thank you so much Briana!!!

I was hoping to be able to send more R.A.K's in March but I was only able to send one...

Bitter Demons by Sarra Cannon

I'll be participating in April and I look forward to being able to send more R.A.K's this month! I need to do some spring cleaning, which means lots of ARCs to give away ;)




1 comment:

Rasberryswrlgirl said...

Thank you so much for Inner Demons! I already inhaled the book and looking to read the fourth one. Hope you have a good RAK in April.