Author Assistant Services

Are you an author in need of help and looking for an assistant on a full-time, part-time, or as-needed basis? Well, then I'm your gal! Learn more about the services I provide HERE.

Tuesday, November 1, 2011

November R.A.K

Book Soulmates

Last month was my first time participating in R.A.K and I had a great experience. You can read my Oct. wrap up post HERE

I'm particpating again this month and hope to be able to send a few R.A.K gifts to some awesome people! Feel free to leave a link to your wishlist, especially if Nov. is your birthday month, in the comments below and I'll definitely take a look!

You can find my most recent wishlist HERE

HAPPY R.A.K!

***To learn more about R.A.K please visit Book Soulmates***

*************************************************************************************************
Enter my "Let's Celebrate BIG" Giveaway! 3 Prize Packs, 3 Winners! Win books (Daughter of Smoke & Bone, Lola & the Boy Next Door, Anna Dressed in Blood, The Faerie Ring and MORE) + signed swag! Enter HERE 

No comments: