Author Assistant Services

Are you an author in need of help and looking for an assistant on a full-time, part-time, or as-needed basis? Well, then I'm your gal! Learn more about the services I provide HERE.

Friday, January 20, 2012

Feature and Follow (20) and Weekly Recap


Feature and Follow Friday...is a blog hop, hosted by Parajunkee and Alison Can Read, that allows book bloggers to discover and connect with other book bloggers.
This week's featured blogs are:
Pretty in Fiction and Butterfly-o-Meter


Q: What's the craziest thing you've ever done to get your hands on any particular book?


Awesome question! Too bad I don't have an awesome answer *pouts*. Hmm, honestly I've never really done anything crazy to get my hands on a book or anything else. I suppose the craziest thing I've done is wait hours in line for Harry Potter books. I mean I did brave hours of standing in line at Wal-Mart to get the seventh book. Although, that did turn out to be a really fun experience because I meet a lot of other awesome Potterheads and got a lot of sweet compliments on my "What Would Hermione Do?" shirt ;)


WHAT ABOUT YOU?! LEAVE LINKS TO YOUR FRIDAY MEMES IN THE COMMENTS.
IF YOU'RE A NEW FOLLOWER LET ME KNOW SO I CAN FOLLOW YOU BACK :)

Weekly Blog Recap

Reviews
Notes to Self by Avery Sawyer
Destiny's Fire by Trisha Wolfe
Hatter by Daniel Coleman
Interviews and Giveaways
Blog Tours and Events

6 comments:

Jennifer Messerschmidt said...

I got into the Harry Potter books right after the last one was already out so I missed all that fun! But I did go to some of the the movies at midnight! I don't do too many crazy things. Not that I wouldn't, but I just haven't had many opportunities too! I talk about one thing on my post if you want to check it out Old Follower!
My Feature & Follow

Kristin Feliz said...

I feel like we all have crazy Harry Potter stories!!

Also, I LOVE your blog header!!

New follower Kristin from GrowingUpYA.blogspot.com

ShawnaLeAnn said...

Us book people are a gentle kind! And the only crazy thing most of us have done is for a Harry Potter book. Potter rules! [:

You can check out my Follow Friday here.
[:

-ShawnaLeAnn
Dreaming In The Pages Enter My Giveaway

Melliane said...

It's alerady a lot! I haven't done anything crazy...

old follower

Here is mine

Alex said...

Harry Potter seems to be cropping up a lot! They were that good I guess. My Dad went for me so I was ecstatic the next morning. I wish I had done something like that though!

That t-shirt sounds really, really awesome too!

Red said...

that does sound fun getting to hang out and wait with other fans :)

i'm a somewhat new follower.

here's mine
http://herdingcats-burningsoup.blogspot.com/2012/01/follow-friday-2.html